RE: Documentation software

  • From: "Joe Aldeguer" <jaldeguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:08:05 -0500

Hi Tom,

Thanks for responding. I'd like you to know it was your book that
solved a problem I was having with ISA if I had bought your book
in the first place it would have saved me three weeks trying to
figure out the problem.

In my opinion every IT shop using ISA should have it and should skip
the Microsoft ISA book.

Now my ISA caching/firewall is almost as good as my Linux firewall he..he
it has been consistently up!

Thanks again,
Joe