RE: Disabling "Save password" checkbox

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:16:20 -0500

An authentication prompt is actually an IE thing, not an ISA thing.  I
personally have never seen an option where you can disable that box.  That
doesn't mean, of course, that there isn't an undocumented way of doing so
like a buried reg key or something...  But you will need to look in IE
resources instead of ISA resources for the answer.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx