Disabling "Save password" checkbox

  • From: "Sam Farris" <sdfarris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:25:43 -0700

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I'm very new to ISA server.
I've got it set up to do what I want, i.e. require all users to enter a
separate username and password to access the internet. I set up a new
account called "internet" and it's the only account that's allowed access.
All users share that account for internet access only (management
decision, not mine -- that's how they want it). When you open IE, you get
a new login dialog box BUT there is a checkbox that allow you to save the
username and password. How do I turn off the save password checkbox? I've
looked in ISA setup and also domain security policies, but I can't find
how to do it. If you can help me, thanks!

Sam Farris