Re: DirecWay / DirecPC ?

  • From: "Robert Gonzalez" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:39:50 -0500

Maybe using Services ---------->(relevant ISA services)----------> Recovery
options ----------------->restart after " X" minutes on first failure, second
failure  etc,.............

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Michaud
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 9:01 PM
  Subject: [isalist] DirecWay / DirecPC ?

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Hi All,

  I was wondering if anyone has setup ISA on a full USB satellite (both
upstream AND downstream) connection that uses the DirecWay/DirecPC software?
I'm not entirely sure, but believe that a combination of delayed NIC
availability (the USB services start later than ISA / NAT etc) and/or the fact
that the sat. interface does not (by default) have a default gateway set.

  If at all relevant, this is being run on a Dell PowerEdge 1400SC, dual
P3/1.26Ghz + 512Mb + 80G IDE

  Does anyone have any information regarding this, or relating to delaying the
ISA server's start time until *after* the USB device has been initialised?

  Many thanks,

  Anthony.
  List Sponsored by Aspelle
  Aspelle's Microsoft-centric, Aspelle Everywhere, leverages ISA server and the
Internet to quickly and cost-effectively manage and deliver secure, client-less
access to all corporate applications (Web, Unix, Windows and legacy systems),
for all users.
  More info at http://www.aspelle.com/info