Difficulty to publish OWA in SSL.

  • From: Jean-Claude CORNELY <JC@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Liste ISA (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:32:28 +0200

Hi,

Here is my probleme.  I have one ISA Server and one exchange 2000 server.

I have configured the exchange 2000 server to allow OWA connection in HTTP
and HTTPS.  From inside my network I can easily access OWA in HTTP as well
as in HHTPS.

So I decide to publish my OWA web page to the Internet.  When someone access
the OWA in HTTP everything works.
But for the SSL access, I have some problems.

When I configure ISA to route the SSL request in a standard HTTP form I have
the problems described in the KB article: Q307347

When I try to make a new SSL connection from ISA Server to OWA Server I have
the following message in IE :

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

  _____

Please try the following:

*       Click the  <javascript:location.reload()> Refresh button, or try
again later.

*       Open the 213.xxx.xxx.xxx home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.

*       If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page,
please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or
phone number listed on the 213.xxx.xxx.xxx home page.

500 Internal Server Error - The target principal name is incorrect.
(-2146893022)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Can someone give me some hints ?

Thanks a lot,

Jean-Claude.