RE: Dialup->VPN->Satellite card

  • From: "Azedine" <oazedine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:17:23 -0600

Hi,

Sorry if i failed to explain my situation
he's my satellite provider (Netsystem) explication

"All the requests you submit are sent by your terrestrial modem and
received by your Internet provider

Netsystem recovers the content you require from the Internet

While the other ISPs send you what you requested via terrestrial modem,
Netsystem sends it, in real time via satellite, allowing the broadband
transmission of data directly to your PC (where it is received by the
satellite modem connected to the satellite dish). "

So i have only one internet connection,

Thanks,