RE: Dial on demand ?

  • From: "Marc Boutin" <marc.boutin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:48:27 -0500

Well I've create my dial-up connection first, tested it and everything ok.
Then installed ISA.

My client are secureNAT client.

whenever I try to connect outside with client, the connection gets closed
immediatly from ISA, he won't dial out ??? don't know why...

Do I need to install firewall clients to force ISA to dial out ?

TIA