Destination Set problem

  • From: "Syed Tipu Ali" <munawwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:27:36 -0600

hello Tom Uncle,
  I read ur article about Destination Set and How it works, I did apply
this procedure that I wanted to block www.microsoft.com/downloads, I only
wanted to block download folder, I tried it to block by specyfing path in
the Destination set entry like /downloads/*., but site is still accessible
to all clients,besides if I only write the domain www.microsoft.com (not
with path) then this destination set successfully works and blocks the
site. But this is not my solution, I only want to Block the path of
Downloads Section of microsoft.com. Similarly in the same fashion I want
to use routing rules for Cache and being without Cache.Thanx in advance
for help. Waiting for ur response.