Destination Set aparent bug

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:32:17 -0300

Hello guys!

Here something really funny that's happening in my environment!

I have a ISA Server 2000 in a Windows Server 2000 with every service
pack and all patches that could be.

I have a "Site and Content Rules" that allow some web pages for some
users. This rule is build with a "Destination Set" with a lot of pages.

The ensue is that, after created the list, some sites duplicate in the
list. I delete the duplicates entries, and it reaper later.

This is the list that I build:
www.page1.com
www.page2.com
www.page3.com
www.page4.com
www.page5.com

After some time, it's like this:
www.page1.com
www.page2.com
www.page2.com
www.page3.com
www.page4.com
www.page4.com
www.page4.com
www.page4.com
www.page4.com
www.page5.com

Detail. I've already installed another Windows 2000 with a new ISA
Server, and the ensue continues...
Any idea, Thanks a lot!

Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator