RE: Deny Downloads

  • From: "Bijay C. Vijayan" <bijay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:57:33 +0300

Hi Hamad and Mennan.Ozturk,
   I tried gfi, and it seems working fine to an extent like blocking and virus
scanning. But the problem is, it downloads anyway, then only checks for
blocking and denial. And this may be the reason why the speed is reduced. Or is
it that I am missing something here? Is there a way in gfi to block the
download without attempting to download and then deny?
Thanks in advance,
Bijay