RE: Demographics

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:15:32 -0700

If you're using Web Publishing, Referrer is included IF the client request
includes that header.
You're right; ISA doesn't log anything related to cookies, because unless
you have a web filter that's doing something based on them, ISA just doesn't
care.

Regarding time sync for ISA, that's pretty simple; just create a packet
filter as:
    Name = ISA Time Sync
    Protocol = UDP
    Direction = Send-Receive
    Local port = any
    Remote Port = 123

and set Windows to use your favorite time source.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison