RE: Demand-Dial PPTP Connections

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:51:41 -0600

Hi Tiago,

Great! But what do you mean by matching names at each end?

One side should dial up

That side should present credentials to the side receiving the
connection

The credentials the calling side uses are configured in the SAM of the
call recipient

The name of the account used is the name you assinged to the demand dial
interface on the calling machine

Is that what you mean?

Thanks!
Tom