[isalist] Re: Dedicated ip address for email server

  • From: "Paul T. Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:52:12 -0400

Hi Rob,

Awesome.  I can't wait to check out TMG!  I've had a need for this for years...

I've seen quite a few people chatting about TMG for awhile now and I've been
putting off upgrading the firewalls that I'm responsible for...

However, now that I've got an excuse, I guess it's time...

Thanks again to everyone on the ISA/TMG lists!

Your friend,
Paul