RE: Dear urgent support

  • From: "GEORGES KHOUEIRY" <georges_khoueiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:19:31 +0000

From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [isalist] RE: Dear urgent support Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:57:05 -0800

I have you book and I checked the learning zone still i have an urgent
problem:
I can ping the mail server and it is resolving dns but when i put 2
internal
network card with 2 diferent range of ips i can't make the microsoft
outlook
work please answer me asap it is really urgent
Network cards on what?

Can you describe your setup?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835
www.reliancesoft.com

Dear Sir

Advance server with isa and 3 network card 2 internal and one on a public ip outlook is working on teh isa server but doesn't work on client even when the isa client is installed ???????
i did all teh procedure : allow rule http,smtos,pop3...

Georges