RE: Dangerous MSN Messenger

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:18:51 -0800

Mostly because users are stupid!
They accept incomming ,UNTRUSTED files without batting an eye.
And beyond that what are they using IM's for other than wasting company
time?
The companies Risk vs User reward

www.secuityfocus.com is a good resource if you want to research specific
venurablities... But you should be able to win this argument on
principal alone

-Jay