RE: DNS pass through in VPN

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:51:48 -0500

We use MS VPN, and I logon to the domain from home. All I have to do is
select the check box at the logon to dial a connection and then click to
connect and then I logged in to the domain as if I am at the office.

However Joel's problems is two pieces.

One I don't think that the VPN server is assigning the internal DNS address
or is assigning the wrong one.

Then the other piece is not logged in to the domain.

Try adding the DNS address manually and see if that fixes the problem