Re: DNS Zone Transfers

  • From: isa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 06:38:22 -0600

I managed to fix it. I Published DNS1 as Zone Transfer server and changed
the Tranfer master on DNS 2 to the public IP ON ISA.

Is it possible to do DNS Zone Transfers from a DNS server that is located
behind the ISA server. My setup is as follows. ISA is installed on DNS1,
(i know it's against the rules) DNS2 has a private IP behind ISA. DNS2
only has secondary zones that need to be transferred from da master, DNS1.

I have setup a protocol rule to allow DNS zone transfer server, and DNS
zone transfer, but no luck

Thank you
Tinus

$subst('Email.Unsub')