RE: DNS Type Problem

  • From: "Mike Carlson" <domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:58:16 -0600

Put the internal IP addresses of the domains on the internal DNS server
and the external DNS servers should point to the external IP of the ISA
box.

Point the internal clients to the internal DNS and set up forwarding on
the internal DNS server to the external DNS server.

Should work fine.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxx