DNS Publishing freezing

  • From: "Alexandre Valente" <alexandre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:20:56 -0200

Hi,

Please help me with a problem I'm experiencing:

I have a ISA Server Ent. SP1 with several published servers, including 2
DNS Servers. These servers are located in my intranet. Everything is
working perfectly, but from time to time (usually once a week) servers
from the Internet cannot access neither of the 2 published DNS Servers,
as if they weren't there. No error events are registered in the ISA or
in the DNS machines and web publishing is not affected.A simple
stop-start of the firewall service puts everything back to normal.

Does anybody have a clue on this?

Thanks,

Alexandre Valente