DNS

  • From: pascal.lieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:34:15 +0200

Hello,

To configure an ISA Serveur is the DNS in the W2K Serveur Obligatorie??
I can't specifie a URL in the Destination Group. I can only specifie IP
adress..
Can you help me??

Pascal LIBER
Technicien IT -- Metz
Systeme d'Information et de Telecommunication
Bertelsmann Communication Services France
tél. 03.87.16.19.70
fax. 03.87.16.19.89
e-mail:  <mailto:pascal.lieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
pascal.lieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx