RE: DMZ

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:50:12 +0200

You need to tell them that you would like to subnet the range that
they've given you and that you need them to add a route to the router to
point the traffic destined for the dmz subnet to the public ip address
of the firewall.

i.e.

[ISP Router] ------ [Firewall] ---- Internal Network

                        DMZ

Traffic will flow from the ISP router to the firewall to get to the DMZ.