[isalist] Re: DCHP Relay Agent

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:59:37 -0700

Like unto thusly.
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?culture=en-US&EventID=1032298132

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of William T Holmes
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 12:49 PM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] DCHP Relay Agent

Hello,

I use ISA-2006  server as a router within my test network(s). I have RRAS
configured to provide routing between three different internal subnets. I have
my ISA 2006 configured to route traffic between the networks.

I have configured the DHCP relay agent on my ISA Server's RRAS to forward DHCP
packets to my DHCP server. I have also configured the DHCP server with a scopes
for all the subnets.  The DHCP relay on the server is receiving the requests
and indicates that its responding but I am not getting addresses assigned.

Is there a tutorial for configuring this configuration?

Thanks

Bill