RE: DC, ISA, Exchange 2000 and dial-up connection

  • From: sanjay varma <sunjayverma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Steve Moffat

As u said u configured ur e2k,isaserver on ur win2k
box

I m giving some of the instructions which worked out
to me

In ISA right click on Server publishing rules and
select secure mail server and next and enable outgoing
smtp and select on the local host and finish. this
will make u to send mails to external domains and u
can see a packet filter for smtp (out) added in Ip
packet filters and i recommend u to remove firewall
client on ISA server

regards

sanjay verma

--- Steve Moffat <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > There is avery good article which explains axactly
> what you are looking for in the learning zone on
> www.isaserver.org
>
> Steve

name=winmail.dat

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com