RE: DC + ISA

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:55:19 -0600

Hi Giovanni,

Fresh out of the oven! Note that I have NOT copyedited this yet, so
you'll notice the grammar and spelling are even worse than my usual
efforts. :-)

http://www.tacteam.net/isaserverorg/isadc.htm

We'll get this posted to ISAserver.org next week, with the prose tidied
up, as well as correct anything that's a bit unclear, but this should
get you started.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder