Re: Cyfin Reporter by Wavecrest

  • From: "Chris Burns SRM" <burnsc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:43:12 -0500

Tina
    We've been using Cyfin for a few months now, works good, custom settings
are not to flexable though. Thier online support via phone is great, maybe
one of the better I've worked with in a few years. Overall the management
here seems pleased with thier reports. Pricing is up there, but no worst
then most and maybe a bit better then some.