Re: Custom application filter development ...

  • From: "Nitin Agarwal" <nagarwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:11:58 +0530

Thanks Jim

But can't Exchanger server, on receiving a mail destined for another
domain, re-send the mail (or in other words forward the mail and act
simply like a relay agent). Otherwise is there any way that I can
achieve my goal of allowing only Exchange server to send mails out of
ISA (and redirecting mails from other SMTP servers to the exchange
server for further transport).

Thanks
Nitin