Re: Custom Error Pages

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:43:35 -0800

OK- I can actually change the default.htm to do what I want (with that kickass DENIED! wav file as well as long as I have it pointing to a FQDN source reachable by the client). So I can now put a nice black background with red letters and my spinning skull to do all the cool stuff I want. But still I'd like to do it only for 502. The 502 and 502r html files are different-- is there a way to do some service-side magic?

-----
"I may disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."