RE: Creating a Demand-Dial conection

  • From: Brian McCann <bjm1287@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:54:45 -0500

I don't know exactly how to do it with ISA...but I just recently did a
project on how to do it just from one machine to another with a pool of
modems.  Where do you have the connections set up?  You need them
installed in RRAS.  Also make sure that all the numbers are correct and
that you can dial out manually using something like Hyperterm.

Hope I helped,
--Brian