[isalist] Re: Creating Access Rules in TMG

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA SHIFT MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:16:20 -0400

The function of the script is to modify the tunnel range for SSL (if it does
something else, to be honest I have no idea). ISA by default will allow SSL on
port 443, if your customers want to connect using SSL on another port then you
will have to use the script to allow that particular port for the SSL tunnel.
But custom ports for me is any other port I have to define on my ISA or TMG to
be use for different rules. That is being done on the toolbox, selecting ports
and then NEW.

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka