Create a Site and Content Rule to access WindowsUpdate web sites.

  • From: jperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:03:16 -0700

I have ISA server in my Office but I need to create a Site and Content
Rule for access and installs patchs and service packs from WindowsUpdate
in some computers that don't have permissions to access other web pages,
the only access allowed is to WindowsUpdate and OfficeUpdate sites. How
can I create this site and content rule and what sites or ip address from
Microsoft I need to configure for that purpose ??? Thank you for all you
support and help you
can give to me. Regards. jperez.