RE: Consultant needed

  • From: "Marrow K.L. Yung" <marrow.yung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:01:45 +0800

 I don't think it is a good practice to install DHCP and DNS server in the ISA
Server 2000. ISA Server 2000 in my environment or any of the environment should
be a workgroup server only as it serve as the IP pass through thing.I work in a
similiar environment but DNS and DHCP server run on the same Server as the
Exchange 2000, this should be better.

Any one has better suggestion ?

Very best regards,

Marrow Yung.