Connection Teaming using ISA server?

  • From: "Matthew @ Telavoco" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:55:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

It's me again, with another interesting problem.  I have isa server linked
up to a cablemodem which provides internet access to my internal network.
However, I have another cablemodem that is also available for use - is there
any kind of 'connection teaming' feature so that both modems could be used?

The only software I know of that has done this in the past, is something
called MidPoint Firewall, and I hate using that.

Does ISA server/Windows 2003 provide for this kind of scenario?

Thanks for your assistance folks...

Kind Regards,

Matthew Dendle