RE: Connecting 2 Remote VPN's together - HELP!

  • From: "Mike Anderson" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:47:48 -0600

Well, after running all the VPN Wizards, etc. and after all Thomas's
articles, he said ISA Server is tightly integrated with RRAS -

I guess I don't understand your question - as ISA Server, immediately
activates and configures RRAS, the moment you create Remote Sites, or
anything VPN Related.  This is the way it's always been, ever since I've
been using ISA 2000.  Unless I am missing something here.

Now I am REALLY confused - you could clear that up?

Mike