RE: Configuring cable modem.

  • From: "Mr. George K John" <georgekjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:09:05 +0530

Without changing any configuration if I connect dialup, client is able to
browse, but after I remove dialup entry connect cable modem to the NIC it
doesn't work and it gives the below message. There is no error message in
event log.

      There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

      Please try the following:

        a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

        b.. Open the www.google.com home page, and then look for links to
the information you want.
        c.. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

        d.. Verify that the Internet access policy on your network allows
you to view this this page.
        e.. If you believe you should be able to view this directory or
page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address
or phone number listed on the www.google.com home page.
      HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
      Internet Security and Acceleration Server

        a.. Background:
        The gateway could not retrieve the requested page.

        b.. ISA Server: isaserver.obelyx.net
        Via:
        Time: 10/15/2003 02:40:12 AM GMT