Configuring Nework Devices thru ISA

  • From: "Tony Haskins" <thaskins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:16:09 -0700

I am unable to configure network devices through ISA via their web
configuration pages. (Switches, Routers, H.323 Codecs, etc.) I can pull
them up and log in to them but when I make any changes to their
configuration pages and submit them they do not accept the changes.  It
works fine on a computer outside of ISA.  I have ISA wide open for my
user. I can configure these devices using a telnet session through ISA.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  The command line
configurations can be quite complicated, where the web base config is much
easier.
Thanks