RE: Configuring Client fir Citrix ICA

  • From: "Greg McConnel" <gregorymc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:36:11 -0500

You will need a protocol definition for citrix traffic and a protocol rule
that includes that protocol definition. On the other hand, you can create a
protocol rule for all IP protocols and then use the firewall client on the
citrix client. If the citrix traffic has secondary connections, your only
option will be the firewall client.

Greg