Configure VPN Clients

  • From: "Ardi" <ardi1103@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:45:42 -0600

Hi all,especially for Mr. Tom Shinder and Mr. Jim Harrison

 i'm still have a problems in ISA server/VPN server. i have follow  the
instruction from article " Configuring The Windows Server 2003 ISA server
2000/VPN server. but i still can not access the VPN server.
my configuration is : using PPTP protocols and not use certificate
machine.
when i connect the VPN server, there is a pop-up windows "Error Connecting
to Virtual Private Connection"
Verifying username and password
Error 649 : The account does not have permission to dial in.

eventhough i use Administrator name., my vpn client use windows 2000
professional.

Please help me, cause i've already stress because the VPN server :(

I'm waiting for your answer. Thanks a lot.