RE: Client Remoto

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:57:31 -0500

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Babel Fish Translation
<http://a12.g.akamai.net/7/12/282/12/av.com/static/i/bf/fishright.gif>
 <http://babelfish.altavista.com/r?W3> Help

In English:

Staff, I have the following topology: I have a Domain NT 4,0 and my ISA Server
this in a Server 2000 that it is to member server of this domain of the matrix,
the ISA this installed in Integrated Mode, I have some net remote with LP of
64Kbps with the matrix and each net of this has a PDC, I wants that the users
of this net have access the InterNet through my ISA Server, for this I created
in my ISA Server in Policy Elements > Client Address Sets a Set with I creak it
of IP of the Branch office and in Access Policy>Protocol Rule I created a
protocol rule allowing all traffic IP that will be based on client address set
specified, also I created in Access Policy>Site and Content Rules a rule that
allows all for destination, all HTTP Contents everything what it will be based
on the Client Address specified Sets, with this in the micron of the user in
the remote net I installed the Firewall Client to apartir of my ISA Server, the
Try Icon of the Firewall client indicates that it is connected, however when
the user tries to sail for the InterNet Explorer the Try Icon detaches from the
ISA Server and the User I did not obtain to have access nothing, I only
obtained to decide this local creating in the Windows the 2000 of my ISA Server
user with the same password that it if legalizes in the PDC of the net of it,
however this is not best the solution because when the dumb user the password
of it in the PDC of the net of it, the Firewall Client of the user I did not
obtain to connect in the ISA Server and the problem alone is decided when the
user binds I to me says which to me is its new password, then I enter in the
Windows 2000 of the ISA Server and debloqueio the account and register in
cadastre the password that the user passed me, this completely are missed and I
need to decide, if somebody already passed for this problem please helps me.
Debtor, Alex