Citrix ICA Browser Access

  • From: Paul Crisp <PCrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:12:36 +0100

Hello people,

I have a couple of contractors coming in next week and they want access
to a Citrix server located on their own site. I have enabled the
relevant Citrix protocols through a site and content rule and this has
worked before no problem, but only if the machine is on our own domain.
We have authentication outgoing enabled on the ISA server as well.

I wondered what was the standard procedure for allowing an outsiders
machine sitting on the lan access to the outside world using what ever
protocols (in this case Citrix) without joining them to your domain or
downloading the firewall client to their machine ?

Cheers in advance

Paul Crisp
Snr Network Support Analyst
Metal Bulletin PLC