Citrix Client behind ISA port 80 problems

  • From: "Johan Geugies" <j.geugies@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:34:42 -0600

I have configured Citrix clients (through IE 5.5) to connect to a remote
citrix system. Ports used are 80, 1494 and 11494 (custom port). Ports 1494
and 11494 work fine, port 80 doesn't.

Method of testing is to telnet to ts3.e-servicing.nl 80, on port 1494 and
11494 I get ICA ICA ICA replies, on port 80 however I get no reply at all.

Telnetting to these ports without going through the ISA server does gove
the right restults on all 3 ports.

I think because port 80 is also the default listener port on ISA is
causing the problem.

Does anybody out there know of a fix for this problem?

Johan Geugies