RE: Cisco Client VPN into PIX and then want to browse via ISA

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:53:39 -0700

I hear your pain, but I don't think I'd take advice from a group that tells you
to do things "the usual way".
If they're saying that their device doesn't support configuring the client
browser as a web proxy or that they can't coexist with
the Firewall client, then I'd be looking for a new VPN provider.
..you know ISA / Windows works really well, and doesn't require special
software to make it happen?

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver