RE: Checkpoint Firewall-1 | SecureClient-1| Big Time Help - this is a doosey!

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:08:13 -0500

Hi David,

You're welcome. I would be happy to send the moron admin that you're
dealing with a comprehensive disseration on why he needs to get an
education on VPN security technology. Its so very, very sad that dolts
like that have control over network security, esp. VPN
configuration..But like someone smarter than me said "it takes all kinds
to screw up a world" :-)

Thanks!
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder