Channel WebProxy

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:43:16 -0200

Hi folks,

I've a exclusive client that need to run a specific aplication of a Brazilian
Bank that does not allow a channel with the ISA WebProxy Service.
The solution that the Bank gave-me was:  Send to requested Web Server in
aplication filter to the access work properlly and install the firewall client.

But , if I do it, all network clients will complain of Internet performance.
Because the web cache not will be make.
I need only allow the this specified client run internet SSL page and this
Socket application software without WebProxy Channel. How can I to do this ?

Alex Decarli