Re: Changing https ports

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:19:43 -0700

After I sent this email I can accross isatools.org and found the VBS file
SSL_TPR_add.vbs I edit the file and edited the following line of code
set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL 3520", 3520, 3520) and changed all the
occurance of 3520 to the port we need 43924. Saved it and run the code. It
did what ever it needed to. I then stopped and started isa and tried
cionnecting the to site, but still it does not work. Did I use the VBS
file correctly? I am missing anything else?

ONce agian thanks for all of your help

Rick