[isalist] Certificates for SSL ISA 2004

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:54:22 -0800

Hello and good morning,

I have imported a self assigned Certificate into the  consul and for
some reason when I try to use it with a firewall rule to publish OWA
many certificates do not show has a choice. I have also deleted the
local computer certificate then imported it, still the certificate will
not show up even when I delete the web listener and create a new one
none of the newly imported certs show up to select. Can anyone help?

I did apply a hot fix yesterday ISA2004SE-KB916106-x86-ENU.msp, just
recently we purchase another commercial cert and I had not problems
importing and using it.

Jim May

Defense Group Inc

Santa Monica, CA 90401