RE: Can't seem to publish files with .Z or .gz extension

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:10:01 -0500

Hello,

Can anyone offer an insight on this problem?  I have looked over my ISA
configuration with a microscope and I can't see anything that should be
causing this. When a server is published do the requests to the published
server have anything special about them?  That is would the published server
(in the case Linux Apace) be receiving a request that would appear any
different than that it would receive from a normal client like IE?

These same files publish just fine from an IIS6 server.

I would appreciate any insight on what would be causing this issue.

Thanks

Bill