Can't ping internal addresses through VPN

  • From: "Jeb Watts" <jwatts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 03:16:37 -0600

I followed the Good Doctors article on Enabling the ISA Server 2004 VPN
Server and all seemed well. I tested it and was able to login and bring up
the server shares. I tried to ping an internal network address and could
not. I can ping no internal addresses. I really need to be able to do
this. Neither FTP nor TELNET will work. I used to be able to do this in
ISA 2000. Any Ideas? Thanks!

(Thanks for the great articles Tom. Can't wait for your new book to be
released.)

Jeb Watts