[isalist] Can't edit Frontpage websites...

  • From: "Paul Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:29:46 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm using ISA 2006...

I've got webpages on port 80 displaying properly as well as SSL certificates
on port 443 pulling just fine.   However, my users can't login with
FrontPage to edit their websites.

I've verified that I get prompted for authentication and can login with FP
on the PRIVATE IP address.

The problem is that I don't get prompted with trying to login FP on the
PUBLIC IP address through the ISA firewall.  I've tried it with a straight
IP (no host headers) as well as my standard configuration on shared IP's
with host headers.  No difference...

No domains and using basic and integrated authentication... Worked fine in
ISA 2004 but I'm missing something...

Paul L.