Cannot get default Routing Script to work

  • From: "nichola" <nichola_veitch@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:03:56 -0700

I have ISA setup in cache mode.  I need to authenticate Outbound requests.
 The ISA servers are in an array which is configured to authenticate all
outbound requests. Anonymous access is not allowed in the rule base.

The clients are set up as web proxy clients, using the
arrayname:8080/array.dll?get.routing.script But all clients then receive a
403.6 error
I have setup autodiscovery - which works fine.  If I point the clients at
the ISA server directly this also works well.  However, I need to use the
script as I obviously caching web pages.

Can anyone tell me how I can troubleshoot the get.routing.script???