Cannot find server or DNS Error

  • From: Eddie Kwong <eddiek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:15:17 -0500

After remove and reinstall of ISA server (due to hardware problem on the
outbound network card),  I could not even get the most simple part to work
with ISA server (simple internet access from a internal network client!!!)

I got the above error message from the browser.

I have check ipconfig /all
I have check all possible rules and protocol and filter setting. ( I haven't
start anything like OWA or VPN set up yet! )
I check and reboot all necessary related servers and no error message.
Can ping out side world from isa server command prompt.

Simple network architecture:
One DC computer
One separate stand alone ISA installation

Any suggestion??

Many thanks